Is Cordova TouchID Pluginsupported in appgyver?

Hi guys,

I want to have Cordova TouchID Plugin in my app. Can any one tell me whether it is working for anyne?

https://github.com/EddyVerbruggen/cordova-plugin-touch-id

Please help me out it’s urgent guys.

We haven’t tested it ourselves – easiest way to try it out is to just include it as a plugin on the Build Service and see if errors pop up. Did you have a chance to go through the certificate/provisioning profile process yet to get your app all set up in the Build Service?

Thanks Harri for your reply. My app is fully functional in iOS and Android. I have all certificate/provisioning profile for iOS . My biggest concern is Some plugins code is in Angular 2 or some have .h , .m files . So I want to know if you can refer any particular site for using plugin though.

The plugins are aso not so informative , as I got Class not found exception for Android , but I was not able to get the issue resolved in google.

Can you give me the ID number of your app and I’ll take a look?

Yes Please that will be helpful AppGyver App ID: 142499

I checked and all your recent builds seem to have succeeded – did you try including the plugin?

In any case, this unfortunately starts to fall out the free support tier we can provide, as it has to do with a third-party Cordova plugin. I can take a look at the Build Service error message and see if there’s something obvious to point you in the right direction, but I can’t do deeper debugging, unfortunately.

Yes Harri I have included the plugin , please take the latest build and test it on android and a pop up will come with class not found . You can check for iOS also. There is no build error, only that while running cordova plugin code is not detecting.

Hi Harri,
** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CompileC build/Release-iphoneos/Build/Intermediates/AppGyver.build/Release-iphoneos/StandAlone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/TouchID.o Plugins/cordova-plugin-touch-id/TouchID.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)
This is the error I am getting . You can check the iOS build in latest deployed code of my AppGyver App ID: 142499
Please check and let me know.

Hi Harry,
Please check I have attached error log and reply asap